Terms of service
Terms of Service and any additional terms and conditions that are referenced herein or that otherwise may apply to specific sections of the Site, or to products and services that we make available to you through the Site (all of which are deemed part of these Terms of Service). Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website and update the “Last Updated” date to reflect the date of the changes. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
We also reserve the right to deny access to the Site or any features of the Site to anyone who violates these Terms of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. For information about requesting permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site, please contact us.
By using this Site you agree and acknowledge that (1) you will not publish, display, broadcast, or rewrite for broadcast or publication, or redistribute, directly or indirectly in any medium, any Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio, and/or video material; and (2) no Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. The Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in its materials or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part of its materials, or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. In addition to those set forth in this paragraph, the Associated Press may impose other terms and conditions on the use of its materials.
You agree that in viewing, browsing, accessing or using the Site, you will not:
- Post or transmit Submissions or engage in activities that violate or infringe the rights of others, including their rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual or proprietary rights
- Post or transmit Submissions or engage in activities that are offensive, vulgar, profane, false, threatening, abusive, libelous, hateful, defamatory, obscene, or indecent in any way, including Submissions or activities that violate, or encourage others to violate, any law
- Post or transmit Submissions or other material or engage in activities that promote racism, bigotry, hatred, property damage, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, that could be harmful to minors, or that harass or advocate harassment of another person
- Post or transmit Submissions that provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or provide or creating computer viruses
- Post or transmit Submissions that contain restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images
- Post or transmit Submissions that contain a virus or any other harmful component
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party
- Restrict others from using the Site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any of its features by means such as hacking, mining, or other means not intentionally made available through the Site
- Misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Represent that we endorse or support the content of your Submissions
- Harvest or otherwise gather other people’s personal information, including names and email addresses, through the Site
- Collect Content or other material on the Site using any unauthorized means, including, without limitation, scraping, indexing, “bots,” or other automated methods of gathering content without our express written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, unless we indicate otherwise, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy Content and Submissions from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or other material or enforce limitations on use of the Site or any Content or other material therein
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our hardware and software infrastructure
- Except only in permitted areas of the Site and only in compliance with all applicable rules and policies pertaining to Classified Ads contained in this Terms of Service or anywhere else on the Site, (a) advertise or solicit users to buy or sell products or services or make any contributions, including, but is not limited to, posting or transmitting chain letters, charity requests, petitions for signatures, spam, and junk mail and (b) use the Site for commercial purposes or engage in commercial activities without our prior written consent, including, but is not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes
We reserve the right, but disclaim any obligation or responsibility, to (i) remove any Submission from ArizonaLatinos.com these Terms of Service (including, without limitation, this prohibited conduct provision), and (ii) comply with any subpoena, order and otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using the Site or Arizona Latinos Web site in violation of the law or alleged to have information related to an investigation. If we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to preserve a record of any such Submission and turn all or a portion thereof over to law enforcement officials.